Your generous donations are enabling Help Tibet to continue to support the Tibetan communities in Nepal and India in the aftermath of the pandemic. We are grateful for any donations, large or small, regular or one offs.
Welcome to Help Tibet
Help Tibet works in partnership with people of Tibetan origin by funding grants to promote sustainable communities and to develop initiatives which support the wellbeing of the most vulnerable.
We seek to achieve our aims through the funding of programmes and projects to meet the needs of Tibetans living in exile in India and Nepal. These include:
- The development of pre-school education
- The provision of libraries and science laboratories in primary and secondary schools
- Skills development for employment opportunities
- Care of older people
- Improvements in health care, sanitation and the supply of water
- Installation of alternative energy systems
- Responding to emergency situations where appropriate